Friday, July 25, 2008

Serial Blasts in Bangalore

These are some of the news that i saw immediately after i came to know about serial blasts in bangalore.

Three killed in serial blasts in India's Bangalore city
6 blasts rock Bangalore, two killed, 20 wounded
Serial blasts in Bangalore, casualties reported
Six Blasts Rock Bangalore
Serial Blasts Rock Bangalore- 1 Killed, Several Injured...
FIVE BLASTS IN BANGALORE, ONE KILLED
India's IT hub hit by explosions
Police: 1 killed in India blasts
UPDATE 1-Five blasts hit Indian IT city of Bangalore
SIMI, LeT may be behind Bangalore blasts: IB

Some news sources say that all these bombs are of low intensity. But, I could feel the panic sitting in my office cubicle. I got a call from my uncle. I also got a mail from my friend Yamini who also asked whether i've changed my mobile number. Because when he called my number, it went to some other wrong number. Due to panic, here all networks are jammed. I could not make a call from my mobile for a long time. when i used my workphone to call up my home, it reached some other number. And i could hear what they were talking. I wasn't able to disconnect it. I tried many times and gave up.

The explosions shook Sirjapur Road, Nayandhalli, Madiwala checkpost, Adigudi, Rajaram and Mohan Rai Circle. Some says Forum mall and Total mall also affected...not sure...waiting to know the correct news.



Who is behind this? SIMI or LeT?? What do you get from this?

Zemanta Pixie

No comments:

sumpit | c1um4n 2008