Sunday, April 13, 2008

Nokia N95 8GB

The N95 8GBImage via WikipediaFew days back my wife asked me to buy a new mobile for her. I've decided to give my great Nokia 6630 to my wife and buy a new mobile for me. So, i've started studying the latest mobiles. I wanna stick to Nokia phone.

My first mobile was Nokia 8250. I guess this was the first phone with infra red connectivity. But I've never seen it working when i tried to use it with the similar phones. Also this was the first phone with blue backlight. This phone was very good. I've used this phone for a long time.

After Nokia 8250, I've moved to Nokia 6630. I am still happy with this mobile. Now it is time to change this mobile.

I've shortlisted N82 and N95 8GB. After a detailed comparison, i've decided to go for N95 8GB and bought it yesterday.

Overall it is too good...

I liked these features...
- Big screen
- Camera
- Accelerometer (I can think of new applications)
- Wide range of applications

I am not very happy with the internal GPS. I've not seen it working yet. But when i tried my bluetooth GPS receiver with Nokia maps (pre installed application), it is too good.

I've started to explore N95 8GB. I will write more about this in my What I thought... What I Read blog.

No comments:

sumpit | c1um4n 2008